Dr. Jeffrey Whitley is a psychologist practicing in Texas City, TX. Dr. Whitley specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Whitley evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Whitley because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jeffrey O'neal Whitley PHD's Practice location
Texas City, TX 77590Get Direction
Texas City, TX 77591Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey O'neal Whitley PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Dr. Kelley M. Williams PSY.D.17555 El Camino Real Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Michael Brandon PHD620 West Main League City TX 77573
- Dr. Lesli Zinn PH.D.1560 Live Oak St Webster TX 77598
- Mrs. Lynn Ellen Hungerford PHD1560 W Bay Area Blvd Friendswood TX 77546
- Dr. Jacqueline Lanier PHD LICENSED PSYCHOL17214 Mercury Dr Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Katie D. Salas PH.D.620 W Main St League City TX 77573