Dr. Daghestani is married with three children. In his limited spare time, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, running, cycling, and listening to music.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria MD
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 1994
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- MemberTravis County Medical Society
- University of Kentucky Affiliated Hospitals 1999
- University of Illinois Affiliated Hospitals 1999
- SCS/MSUCOM/Huron Valley Hosp Program
Dr. Anas Daghestani MD's Practice location
Dr. Anas Daghestani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Daghestani
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Dr. Michael Anthony Romain MD12221 N Mopac Expy Austin Texas 78758
- Dr. Sharon R. McGeeney D.O.200 Shady River Rd Wimberley Texas 78676
- Dr. Anjali S. Nemawarkar MD12221 Mopac Expressway North Austin TX 78758
- Dr. Steven B Dobberfuhl MD7201 Manchaca Rd Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Alicia Grossmann MD6301 W Parmer Ln Austin TX 78729
- Dr. Jalaja Rao M.D.12201 Renfert Way Austin TX 78758