Dr. Curtis Greaves is a psychologist practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Greaves specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Greaves evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Greaves because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Curtis Kevin Greaves PH.D.'s Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23451Get Direction
Dr. Curtis Kevin Greaves PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Dr. Scott Willard Sautter PH.D.101 N Lynnhaven Rd Virginia Beach VA 23452
- Dr. Jamie K Ducharme PHD6161 Kempsville Cir Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Joy P Kannarkat PHD780 Lynnhaven Pkwy Virginia Beach VA 23452
- Mrs. Jane Wilson Brown PHD281 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Randy A. Rhoad PSY.D.1435 Crossways Blvd Chesapeake VA 23320
- Ms. Ella H Pecsok PHD6161 Kempsville Cir Norfolk VA 23502