Dr. James E Stevenson MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2545 Chicago Av #510 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. James Stevenson is a cardiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Stevenson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Stevenson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1961
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1961
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; United Hosps Inc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Harborview Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Hennepin Co Genl Hospital 1962
Dr. James E Stevenson MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. James E Stevenson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stevenson
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Dr. Raymond W. Scallen MD2545 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55404
- Arthur S. LeonCook Hall 202 Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Dr. Kiran Pandey MD520 Saybrook Road Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Emil D Missov MD516 Delaware Street Se, Clinic 3b Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Steven A Rokeach MD5810 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Ivan J Chavez MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407