Dr. Allison Humes Bartlett M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases1 Baylor Plz Ms Bcm320 Houston TX, 77030
Allison Bartlett, MD, MS, specializes in the medical management of acute and chronic infectious diseases. She also is working to improve the safety and efficacy of antibiotic use in children. Dr. ... ...
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Molecular and cellular mechanisms of syndecans in tissue injury and inflammation.
- Syndecan-1 is an in vivo suppressor of Gram-positive toxic shock.
- Alpha-toxin facilitates the generation of CXC chemokine gradients and stimulates neutrophil homing in Staphylococcus aureus pneumonia.
- Staphylococcus aureus beta-toxin induces lung injury through syndecan-1.
- Proteoglycans in host-pathogen interactions: molecular mechanisms and therapeutic implications.
- Molecular and cellular mechanisms of ectodomain shedding.
- Staphylococcus aureus pathogenesis: secretion systems, adhesins, and invasins.
- A pseudo-outbreak of foodborne illness in a hospital cafeteria caused by
- Diagnosing Acute HIV Infection.
- Necrotizing Pneumonia.
- Pathophysiology of Leishmania Infection during Pregnancy.
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Member Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society
- Member Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America
- Texas Children's Hospital
Dr. Allison Humes Bartlett M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60615Get Direction
Dr. Allison Humes Bartlett M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bartlett
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Jesus Vallejo MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Rene Anthony Amaya MD1140 Business Center Dr Houston TX 77043
- Dr. Morven Edwards MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Mark Kline MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Gloria P Heresi M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Carol Baker MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030