Dr. Surander Singhal practices Emergency Medicine in Joliet, IL. Dr. Singhal assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Singhal examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Med Coll- Guru Nanak Dev Univ- Amritsar- Punjab- India 1970
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College 1970
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Strep Throat
- St Mary Nazareth Hosp Ctr, Family Practice Finch U Hlth Sci/Chgo M Sch, Psychiatry
Dr. Surander Singhal MD's Practice location
Dr. Surander Singhal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Michael Hartmann MD801 S Washington St Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Rajeev S Kalsi M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Thomas H Oh M.D.801 S Washington St Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Thomas A Scaletta M.D.801 S Washington St Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Ryan S. Snitowsky M.D.801 S Washington St Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Linda E Mueller MD801 S. Washington Naperville IL 60540