Dr. Lynette Smith is a pediatrician practicing in Russellville, AR. Dr. Smith is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Smith diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Smith can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Me MD
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1997
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Lynette Smith MD's Practice location
Dr. Lynette Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Dr. Kristen Michelle Nelson MD101 Skyline Dr Russellville AR 72801
- Dr. Howard Madison Orsburn M.D.101 Skyline Dr Russellville AR 72801
- Dr. Rick Wayne Harrison MD101 Skyline Dr Russellville AR 72801
- Dr. Neylon Pilkington MD101 Skyline Dr Russellville AR 72801
- Dr. Barry William Mccraw MD101 Skyline Dr Russellville AR 72801
- Dr. Chadwick Jerold Masters M.D.101 Skyline Dr Russellville AR 72801