Welcome to Lila P Wilson DDS, family practice, located in Redding, CA. At our modern dental office, our goal and highest priority is to make each of our patients and their families feel at-home and comfortable ...
Dr. Lila Patricia Wilson D.D.S.'s Practice location
YPSILANTI, MI 48197Get Direction
Dr. Lila Patricia Wilson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Shawn Guerin DDS1035 Placer St Redding CA 96001
- James F Crummett D.D.S.1276 West St Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Rebecca Anne Neill DDS1350 Churn Creek Rd Redding CA 96003
- Dr. William L Farrell D.D.S.9461 Deschutes Rd Palo Cedro CA 96073
- Dr. Ronald Mino DDS3855 Churn Creek Rd Redding CA 96002
- Franklin Pierce DDS1400 Market Street Redding CA 96001