Dr. Kevin Machinske is an audiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Machinske evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Machinske takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kevin Machinske MS's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Kevin Machinske MS's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Eat to Build Muscle Mass
To gain muscle, the body requires the right balance between energy-giving foods and exercises. Moreover, drinking plenty of fluids is also equally important in developing a good physique. Eat the right food, indulge in muscle building exercises, and see the change for better.What foods are ideal for...
- Anorexia Nervosa – Signs, Symptoms and Treatments
What is It?Anorexia nervosa is a mental condition where an individual keeps his or her body weight as low as possible. That person usually restricts the amount of food they eat, makes him or herself vomit or exercises excessively. This illness develops due to anxiety regarding body shape and weight...
- How This Boy with Crohn's Disease Helps Other Sick Children
“No matter what happens, I’m going to get through it. Just to focus on the good things that’s going to happen," said Jakob Zernick, an eleven-year-old 6th grader at Central Cambria Middle School in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania. This is a pretty profound statement for anyone to make but it’s an...
- How to Treat Pinpoint Petechiae: 21 Natural Home Remedies
What is Petechiae?They are mostly said to be small, dark red, purple or maroon spots that tend to often develop on the skin. They are caused due to broken capillaries that often lead to subdermal or submucosal bleeding. These mostly get resolved without any kind of medical treatment and hence are...
- ADHD in Children
ADHD usually develops during childhood, and there have been no cases of the condition occurring in adults who didn’t have it in their childhood. As a result, ADHD is best diagnosed and managed during childhood and for the rest of the life. When it comes to spotting ADHD symptoms in children, the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Cynthia L Lukach M.S.5255 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Carol Jean Gebhardt PH.D9002 N. Meridian Indianapolis IN 46260
- Tricia Ann Mandelbaum M.A., CCC-A5255 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Christa Noel Smith AU.D.5255 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Connie Joan Kitch M.A., CCC-A5255 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Debra Ann Liebrich M.A., CCC-A ABA8230 Central Ave Indianapolis IN 46240