Dr. Marc Dao is an internist practicing in Cedar Park, TX. Dr. Dao specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dao provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Marc K Dao MD's Practice location
Cedar Park, TX 78613Get Direction
ESCONDIDO, CA 92025Get Direction
Dr. Marc K Dao MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Dr. Michael Anthony Romain MD12221 N Mopac Expy Austin Texas 78758
- Dr. Sharon R. McGeeney D.O.200 Shady River Rd Wimberley Texas 78676
- Dr. Anjali S. Nemawarkar MD12221 Mopac Expressway North Austin TX 78758
- Dr. Alicia Grossmann MD6301 W Parmer Ln Austin TX 78729
- Dr. Jalaja Rao M.D.12201 Renfert Way Austin TX 78758
- Dr. Rajeev Prakash MD12221 MoPac Expressway North Austin TX 78758