Dr. Kurt Sandine is a family practitioner practicing in Lacey, WA. Dr. Sandine specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sandine possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1997
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Mountain Area Hlth Ed Ctr, Family Medicine
- Mahec-Mission-St Joseph's
- Mountain Area Health Education Center Program
Dr. Kurt Sandine MD's Practice location
Lacey, WA 98503Get Direction
Dr. Kurt Sandine MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.4700 POINT FOSDICK DRIVE NW SUITE 220 GIG HARBOR WA 98335
- Dr. Matthew Blacke MD525 Lilly Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.144 169th St S Spanaway WA 98387
- Dr. Edward David Cates MD5130 Corporate Center Ct Se Lacey WA 98503
- Mr. John Wesley Atkinson M.D.1339 Alameda Ave Tacoma WA 98466
- Dr. Mark A. Wentworth M.D.700 Lilly Rd NE Olympia WA 98506