Dr. Rosabelle Campos is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Riverview, FL. Dr. Campos specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Campos can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Campos can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
USF Health Morsani College of Medicine
Dr. Rosabelle Campos MD's Practice location
Riverview, FL 33578Get Direction
BRADENTON, FL 34208Get Direction
Dr. Rosabelle Campos MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- How Birth Control Pills Can Treat Oligomenorrhea
What is oligomenorrhea?Oligomenorrhea is infrequent menstrual flow or very light menstruation. Women with oligomenorrhea often have around 4-9 periods per year, usually occurring with intervals of more than 35 days. When there is an absence of menstrual flow for more than six months, oligomenorrhea...
- Foods to Eat When Breastfeeding
IntroductionThe phase of pregnancy in itself is a beautiful experience, and once the baby arrives, there are so many thoughts crossing the new mother’s mind. The first thought that comes in is whether the baby would get enough breast milk. Similar to the pregnancy phase, the process of...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- What Is the Bariatric Surgery Diet?
Bariatric Surgery is a type of procedure done by well experienced surgeons with the purpose of reducing weight. It is an operation also referred to as weight loss surgery. Bariatric Surgery is mostly performed on people who are obese.How Is Bariatric Surgery Done?Bariatric surgery is a process that...
- Dr. Richard T. Burke MD700 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Fereshteh Boozarjomehri MD530 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Laura Dill MD2818 W Virginia Ave Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Catherine C Pitt MD116 Parsons Park Dr Brandon FL 33511
- Dr. Mark R Davis MD2727 W Dr M. L. K. Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Amy S Taneja M.D.1600 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Saint Petersburg FL 33704