Dr. Michelle Cabray Gooch MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1301 W 38th St #205 Austin TX, 78705
Dr. Michelle Gooch is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Gooch specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gooch can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gooch can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- MemberTravis County Medical Society
Dr. Michelle Cabray Gooch MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78705Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78735Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Cabray Gooch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gooch
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- Is Cervical Cancer a Preventable Disease?
Cervical cancer is probably one of the most common forms of cancer in young women. Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which connects the uterus and the vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while the ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases...
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- 5 Tips on Living with Fibroids
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that form on the walls of the uterus. Statistics show that more than 70 percent of women will experience fibroids at one point in their lives. Although fibroids don’t show clear signs and symptoms, other women will experience heavy bleeding and severe pain....
- Dr. Devin Garza M.D.12201 Renfert Way, Austin Texas 78758 Austin TX 78758
- Mrs. Lori Stafford D.O.617 North Tom Green Avenue Odessa Texas 79761
- Melanie Hendricks Pagette7700 Cat Hollow Drive Round Rock Texas 78681
- Dr. Thomas Claude Vaughn M.D.6500 North Mopac Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Shawn Anthony Tassone M.D.505 W LOUIS HENNA BLVD AUSTIN TX 78728
- Dr. Matthew T. Romberg MD301 Seton Pkwy Round Rock TX 78665