Dr. Saba Quraishi M.D.
Ophthalmologist1228 Towanda Ave Bond Eye Associates, Bloomington IL, 61701
Dr. Saba Quraishi is an ophthalmologist practicing in Bloomington, IL. Dr. Quraishi specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Quraishi can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Quraishi can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Saba Quraishi M.D.'s Practice location
Bloomington, IL 61701Get Direction
Dr. Saba Quraishi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quraishi
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- Vision Problems in Children
A child’s eyesight develops over time, starting with the ability to see objects 8 to 10 inches from their face. The child's eyesight improves gradually between the ages of 12-weeks-old to 16-weeks-old, to which they are able to see objects from farther away. Vision problems in children arise...
- Dr. Catharine Jean Crockett MD1505 Eastland Dr Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Alan Edward Oester M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Sumit Bhatia MD2005 Bay St Taunton MA 02780
- Dr. Scott Merrill Pinter MD1505 Eastland Dr Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Sarah Khodadadeh MD, MS1008 N Main St Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Gaurav Kumar Singh MD1008 N Main St Bloomington IL 61701