Dr. Nawal Kamel is a pediatrician practicing in Pomona, CA. Dr. Kamel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kamel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kamel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Nawal Kamel MD's Practice location
Pomona, CA 91766Get Direction
Sacramento, CA 95815Get Direction
ONTARIO, CA 91761Get Direction
Dr. Nawal Kamel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD8283 Grove Avenue Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Crispina Ancheta Chen MD10802 Ramona Boulevard El Monte California 91731
- Dr. Saima Khan MD900 Main Street Brawley California 92227
- Dr. Edna Regala Sayat MD731 Commercial St Rockport ME 04856
- Shelia Ponzio18200 Yorba Linda Boulevard Yorba Linda California 92886
- Dr. Joseph Milton Longnecker D.O.1041 E. Yorba Linda Blvd. Placentia CA 92870