Dr. Gary Valinski is a Chiropractor practicing in Leola, PA. Dr. Valinski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Valinski seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic 1989
- Activator Methods
Dr. Gary Valinski D.C.'s Practice location
Leola, PA 17540Get Direction
Dr. Gary Valinski D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Barry D Hazen D.C.250 W Lancaster Ave Paoli PA 19301
- Sekora Wallace-Henderson91 Newport Pike Gap Pennsylvania 17527
- Mr. Tristan Adam Smith D.C.3443 Penn Ave Sinking Spring PA 19608
- Dr. Craig Tyler Mandel DC2827 Marietta Ave. Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Adam R Tomasetti D.O.113 Oakridge Dr Mountville PA 17554
- Dr. Edgar Guarino D.C.150 Farmington Ln Lancaster PA 17601