Dr. John Yakamovich is a psychologist practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Yakamovich specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Yakamovich evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Yakamovich because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
John A Yakamovich MA, LLP's Practice location
Royal Oak, MI 48067Get Direction
John A Yakamovich MA, LLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- What Is Sexting?
What is sexting?Sexting is an exchange of sexts via mobile phone. So, what is a sext? A sext is an explicit photo or sexy text, (simply put: blend of sex and text), that partners are exchanging, which often evolves into a whole sexting conversation. The sext does not have to be just a text with a...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Dr. Michael Edward Behen PHD150 Maincentre Northville MI 48167
- Dr. Catherine Hiltz PH.D., L.P.708 W HURON ST STE 2 ANN ARBOR MI 48103
- Ms. Emily Perraut TLLP12901 Dartmouth St Oak Park MI 48237
- Dr. Jeffrey A Betman PH.D.27620 Farmington Rd Farmington Hills MI 48334
- Sabrina M. Bolvari MA CLINICAL PSYCH.30671 Stephenson Hwy Madison Heights Michigan 48071
- Dr. Dana Maryse Shapero PH.D, LP1501 Krafft Rd Fort Gratiot MI 48059