Dr. Fred Stern is a Dentist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Stern specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Fred S Stern DMD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15235Get Direction
Dr. Fred S Stern DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Frank D. Aiello DDS11521 Parkway Drive Irwin PA 15642
- Donald Steven Miller M.D.703 East 5th Street Bellwood Pennsylvania 16617
- Dr. Kevin J. Owoc D.M.D., M.S.117 Fox Plan Road Monroeville Pennsylvania 15146
- Dr. Jerald Kevin Lowry D.M.D.327 S Main St Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Betty Jo Hirschfield louik D.M.D.733 Washington Road Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Barry Lynn Rotz DMD108 Vip Dr Wexford PA 15090