Dr. Leatha Morgan is a pediatrician practicing in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Morgan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Morgan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Morgan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1985
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1985
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Pediatrics; Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Program
Dr. Leatha Barber Morgan MD's Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36116Get Direction
Dr. Leatha Barber Morgan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morgan
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Dr. Cheryl G Fekete M.D.3041 Eastern Blvd Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. William Ellis Sumners MD2161 Normandie Dr Montgomery AL 36111
- Dr. Martin C Glover M.D.4700 Woodmere Blvd Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. James M. Carlile MD78 Cambridge Ct Wetumpka AL 36093
- Mahmood A Zaied Other1000 Adams Ave Montgomery AL 36104
- Dr. Elmer Dejesus Roque MD337 St Lukes Dr Montgomery AL 36117