Dr. Jerome Robert Klein MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery100 Stein Plaza Rm 1-340 Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Jerome Klein is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Klein specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
- Nyu-Bellevue Med Ctr
Dr. Jerome Robert Klein MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Jerome Robert Klein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klein
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Dr. Carlos Ayala M.D.800 E. Dove Avenue McAllen TX 78504
- Dr. Hootan Zandifar MD8631 West 3 rd St. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi M.D.8500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Stephen C. McNeese2701 West Alameda Avenue Burbank California 91505
- Dr. Genevieve MacDonald MD16200 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436
- Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes M.D.12732 W. Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066