Dr. Laurence Ariyasu is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Vallejo, CA. Dr. Ariyasu specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1984
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1984
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Ear Wax
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Stanford University Hospital/Kaiser Permanente Medical Center Program
Dr. Laurence Ariyasu MD's Practice location
Vallejo, CA 94589Get Direction
Dr. Laurence Ariyasu MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ear Infections and Swollen Lymph Nodes
The lymph nodes behind the ears, in the neck and under the arms are some of the most notable lymph glands in the body. These glands store fluids and nutrients and help in filtering waste material out of the bloodstream as well as out from the body tissue. They also produce antibodies that help...
- What is a Peritonsillar Abscess?
A peritonsillar abscess, also known as a quinsy, is a rare and serious complication of your tonsils. A peritonsillar abscess is a condition that forms in the tissues of your throat next to any of the tonsils.The peritonsillar space is a space which is found between each tonsil and the throat wall. A...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- What is Sleep Apnea?
This is a sleep disorder which remains undiagnosed in most cases. In this disorder, a person’s breathing stops or gets interrupted during sleep, affecting the oxygen distribution to different organs. People affected by sleep apnea often stop sleeping briefly during the night.Two types of sleep...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- Dr. Haena Kim MD1475 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Karen Jean Fong MD2123 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Lloyd C Ford MD2700 Grant St Concord CA 94520
- Dr. Randall K Wenokur MD2700 Grant St Concord CA 94520
- Dr. Anand Singh M.D.6024 Chabot Rd Oakland CA 94618
- Dr. Michael P Murphy M.D.1776 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598