Dr. Arif Ali is an internist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Ali specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ali provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 2004
- Application of recombinant and non-recombinant peptides in the determination of tumor response to cancer therapy.
- A Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) program comparison of adult and pediatric Wilms' tumor.
- Radiation-induced tumor neoantigens: imaging and therapeutic implications.
- Dosimetric comparison of volumetric modulated arc therapy and intensity-modulated radiation therapy for pancreatic malignancies.
- Comparing central nervous system (CNS) and extra-CNS hemangiopericytomas in the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results program: analysis of 655 patients and review of current literature.
- Tumor size on abdominal MRI versus pathologic specimen in resected pancreatic adenocarcinoma: implications for radiation treatment planning.
- Dosimetric and cost comparison of first fraction imaging versus fractional re-imaging on critical organ dose in vaginal cuff brachytherapy.
- Emesis as a Screening Diagnostic for Low Dose Rate (LDR) Total Body Radiation
- Matrix metalloproteinases: their functional role in lung cancer.
Dr. Arif N. Ali M.D.'s Practice location
CARTERSVILLE, GA 30121Get Direction
Dr. Arif N. Ali M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Recently, there have been serious health issues linked to energy drink. The ever growing popularity and consumption of these products came on quickly. Are these drinks safe like manufacturers claim them to be?Energy drinks are basically beverages that contain stimulants, like caffeine, and are...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Dr. Pragna Patel M.D., M.P.H827 Inman Village Pkwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD6916 McGinnis Ferry Road Suwanee Georgia 30024
- Dr. Lewin G. Chuachiaco MD3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth Georgia 30069
- Dr. Adeyosoye T. Dawodu M.D.3040 Peachtree Road Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Richard Kauffman M.D.3200 Downwood Cir NW Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Nicolas Bakinde720 West View Drive Southwest Atlanta Georgia 30310