Dr. Courtenay Newton is a naturopathic physician practicing in SEATTLE, WA. Dr. Newton specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Newton combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Courtenay M. Newton N.D.'s Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98103Get Direction
Dr. Courtenay M. Newton N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Natural Treatments for PUPPP Rash
PUPPP RashPUPPP stands for pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy. It is also known as PUPPS or PEP (polymorphic eruption of pregnancy) in the UK. The rash usually appears as small, itchy red bumps on the skin, particularly in the stretch marks found on the belly of pregnant women. A...
- Alternative Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
You can forecast your body’s reaction to different foods with lactose and decide the right quantity to consume without adverse effects. Only a small number of individuals have lactose intolerance that is so severe that they need to eliminate all dairy products or other foods and drugs that contain...
- Holistic Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung CancerThere are two main groups of primary lung cancer: small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two main groups are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death of all cancers in the US. The main causes of lung cancer...
- Health Benefits of Bitter Melon
What is bitter melon?Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also called as bitter gourd or wild cucumber is a type of plant that belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae. It grows as a vine with a characteristic oblong-shaped, ridged, and warty appearance of its fruit. Bitter melon usually thrives in both...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- The Many Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
You might have noticed that many beauty and health care products such as creams, shampoos, lotions, and face wash formulas have tea tree extracts as their main ingredient. This amazing essential oil is extensively used in many products because of its numerous benefits to the skin, hair, and general...
- Lisa Ballantyne ND, LMP11505 Burnham Dr NW Gig Harbor Washington 98332
- Dr. Brenden Cochran N.D.16108 ASH WAY SUITE 109 Lynnwood WA 98087
- Rhian Mae Young3922 148th St. Bothell Washington 98012
- Dr. Patrick Bufi N.D.6135 Seaview Avenue Northwest Seattle Washington 98107
- Dr. Michelle M. Turcotte2227 152nd Ave NE Redmond Washington (WA) 98052
- Sara Jo Stuver-Pacheco250 Market Street Suite 102 Kirkland WA 98033