Soo erh Chew is a physical therapist practicing in Norcross, GA. Soo erh Chew specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Soo erh Chew can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Soo erh Chew will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Soo erh Chew's Practice location
Norcross, GA 30092Get Direction
Ms. Soo erh Chew's reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Savas Koutsantonis D.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Amanda Blackmon D.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Blair Green M.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Suzanne Sacks Other24 E Crossville Rd Roswell GA 30075
- Mary beth Verlander M.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Aaron Thomas Pargman PT, DPT128 Frances Meeks Way Richmond Hill GA 31324