Dr. William Moore practices Emergency Medicine in Bremerton, WA. Dr. Moore assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Moore examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Kern Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; Kern Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Medical University of South Carolina Program
Dr. William H Moore DO's Practice location
Bremerton, WA 98310Get Direction
Dr. William H Moore DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Christopher Becker M.D.1800 Nw Myhre Rd Silverdale WA 98383
- Dr. Julianna Tzuya Yu MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Matthew James Gittinger M.D.1701 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. John Martin Strayer M.D.16251 Sylvester Rd Sw Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Jonathan Seth Ilgen M.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Scott Reichard MD1651 Ne Bentley Dr Bremerton WA 98311