Dr. Mary Kwon is a physiatrist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Kwon is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Kwon focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Kwon can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Kyongpook Natl Univ, Coll of Med, Taegu, So Korea 1961
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Dr. Mary Kwon MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55114Get Direction
Dr. Mary Kwon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Serge B PierreCharles M.D.9220 Bass Lake Rd New Hope MN 55428
- Dr. Adam J Locketz M.D.7275 147TH ST W APPLE VALLEY MN 55124
- Dr. Marie Christine Leisz DO2512 S 7th St Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Steven Morgen Stulc DO3001 Metro Dr Minneapolis MN 55425
- Dr. Teresa Louise-keller Gurin M.D.43 Main St Se Minneapolis MN 55414
- Dr. Isaac Thomas Marsolek MD420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455