Dr. Christina Fitzmaurice M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1100 Fairview Ave N # D5-100 Seattle WA, 98109
Dr. Christina Fitzmaurice is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Fitzmaurice specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Christina Fitzmaurice M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98109Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98109Get Direction
Dr. Christina Fitzmaurice M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fitzmaurice
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Dr. Elena G Chiorean M.D.535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Vincent J Picozzi MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Sheldon Z Goldberg MD515 Minor Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Sharmila Ahmed MD1959 NE Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Naixi Nick Chen M.D., PH.D.900 Sw 16th St Renton WA 98057
- Dr. Kenneth Kraemer MD13333 Bel Red Rd Bellevue WA 98005