Dr. David Wold is an ophthalmologist practicing in Coeur D Alene, ID. Dr. Wold specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Wold can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Wold can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1968
University of Washington School of Medicine 1968
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Of Washington
- University of Washington Program
Dr. David Anton Wold M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David Anton Wold M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- What Is Astigmatism?
Normally, the eye, cornea, and lens can easily focus light rays on the retina. The disease known asastigmatism is an imperfection in the curvature of the cornea, and it can produce a clear, round dome covering the iris and pupil.The cornea and lens remain smooth and are always curved equally in all...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- Dr. David Nemser Cohen MD235 E Rowan Spokane WA 99207
- Dr. Alison Marie Granier M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. David Gerald Dance M.D.3375 Sw Terwilliger Blvd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Patrick John Parden M.D.1814 Lincoln Way Coeur D Alene ID 83814
- Dr. Stephen A Moss M.D.1814 Lincoln Way Coeur D Alene ID 83814
- Dr. Dale Justin Stormogipson M.D.1814 Lincoln Way Coeur D Alene ID 83814