Dr. Luan Gip is a Chiropractor practicing in Silverdale, WA. Dr. Gip specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gip seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Luan T Gip DC's Practice location
Silverdale, WA 98383Get Direction
Dr. Luan T Gip DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Catherine Joy Sparks4208 Oregon Street Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Cassie Jacobs1818 Westlake Ave N Ste 216 Seattle Wa 98109
- Dr. Kris A Sasaki D.C.2014 E. Madison St #100 Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. James Allan Devine D.C1205 2nd Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Barry Gjerdrum DC7010 Woodlawn Ave Ne Seattle WA 98115
- Mr. Jason Scoppa D.C.417 E Pine St Seattle WA 98122