Dr. Francis Corner is a Chiropractor practicing in Williston, ND. Dr. Corner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Corner seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Francis R Corner D.C.'s Practice location
Williston, ND 58801Get Direction
Dr. Francis R Corner D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Lacee N Carr D.C.54 25th St. E. Williston ND 58801
- Dr. Thomas J. Kovacs D.C.2304 11th Avenue West Williston ND 58801
- Dr. Eric Richard Nelson D.C.20 W Broadway Williston ND 58801
- Dr. Amy Lynn Wolf D.C.20 W Broadway Williston ND 58801
- Dr. Kyle Robert Ceynar D.C2315 2nd Ave W Williston ND 58801
- Dr. Ronald Aaron Wright DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR2204 2nd Avenue West Williston ND 58801