Dr. Noel Rose is a pathologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Rose is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Rose can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Rose may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1964
- Cutting edge: a critical role for IL-10 in induction of nasal tolerance in experimental autoimmune myocarditis.
- Type 1 diabetes: virus infection or autoimmune disease?
- Cardiomyopathy is linked to complement activation.
- Mechanisms of autoimmunity.
- IL-12 receptor beta 1 and Toll-like receptor 4 increase IL-1 beta- and IL-18-associated myocarditis and coxsackievirus replication.
- The pathogenic role of anti-thyroglobulin antibody on pregnancy: evidence from an active immunization model in mice.
- Studies on murine thyroiditis: new insights from organ flow cytometry.
- On the implications of polyclonal B cell activation.
- NKT cell regulation of autoimmune thyroiditis.
- Autoimmune disease 2002: an overview.
- Quantitative analysis of myocardial inflammation by flow cytometry in murine autoimmune myocarditis: correlation with cardiac function.
- Animal models for autoimmune myocarditis and autoimmune thyroiditis.
- Mast cells and innate cytokines are associated with susceptibility to autoimmune heart disease following coxsackievirus B3 infection.
- Viruses as adjuvants for autoimmunity: evidence from Coxsackievirus-induced myocarditis.
- Novel model of constrictive pericarditis associated with autoimmune heart disease in interferon-gamma-knockout mice.
Dr. Noel Richard Rose M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Noel Richard Rose M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Gruschenka N. Mojica Baltimore Maryland 21224
- Dr. Rania Hassan Younis BDS,MDS,PHD650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Jean M Colandrea M.D.3455 Wilkens Ave Baltimore MD 21229
- Dr. Andrea Proctor Subhawong MDJohns Hopkins Medical Institutions Dept Of Patholo Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Christian H Hansen M.D.3455 Wilkens Ave Baltimore MD 21229
- Mrs. Zahra Maleki MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224