Dr. Rebecca Jenn is a speech language pathologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Jenn specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Jenn evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Jenn helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Rebecca L. Jenn's Practice location
Madison, WI 53716Get Direction
Rebecca L. Jenn's reviewsWrite Review
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Molly Alane Knigge CCC-SLP600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Amy Baillies SLP600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Carol J Tolejano SLP600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Norah Garrity M.S. CCC-SLP2927 S Fish Hatchery Rd Burnet TX 78611
- Mrs. Rachelle Eugster MA, CCC-SLP2927 S Fish Hatchery Rd Fitchburg WI 53711
- Elizabeth Hedrich M.S CCC-SLP2927 S Fish Hatchery Rd Fitchburg WI 53711