Dr. Steve Tortorice DO
Family Practitioner6341 University Ave Ne Minneapolis MN, 55432
Dr. Steve Tortorice is a family practitioner practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Tortorice specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Tortorice possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Steve Tortorice DO's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55432Get Direction
SALINAS, CA 93906Get Direction
Dr. Steve Tortorice DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tortorice
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- Dr. Christine Marie Athmann MD318 East Main Street Crosby MN 56441
- Dr. Olumide Anuoluwa Omiwade MBCHB701 Park Ave South Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. John W. Apostol M.D.6341 University Ave Ne Minneapolis MN 55432
- Neeraja Maddi MBBS2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Scott Anthony Reichel MD5502 W Broadway Minneapolis MN 55428
- Dr. Elizabeth Lynn Kennedy DO675 Water St Excelsior MN 55331