Dr. Bruce Devries is a psychologist practicing in Benton Harbor, MI. Dr. Devries specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Devries evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Devries because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Bruce Gary Devries LLP's Practice location
Benton Harbor, MI 49022Get Direction
Bruce Gary Devries LLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Dr. Harold B Smith PYS.D.9067 Us Highway 31 Berrien Springs MI 49103
- Dr. Marcia Wiinamaki PHD5675 Fairview St Stevensville MI 49127
- Dr. Jamie Kristin Birris PSY.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Frederick Tobin Sulier ED.D2095 Niles Rd Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Mr. William Andrew Schnell MA LLP2517 Niles Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Mary Frank PSYCHOLOGIST5675 Fairview St Stevensville MI 49127