Dr. Rajendrakumar Trivedi is an internist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Trivedi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Trivedi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Medical College and Hospital Kolkata Medical
Calcutta National Medical College 1975
- Monoclonal antibody against human sperm-specific YLP12 peptide sequence involved in oocyte binding.
- Time-related effects of a triphenylethylene antiestrogen on estrogen-induced changes in uterine weight, estrogen receptors, and endometrial sensitivity in rats.
- Correlation of pinopod development on uterine luminal epithelial surface with hormonal events and endometrial sensitivity in rat.
- Uterine estradiol and progesterone receptor concentration, activities of certain antioxidant enzymes and dehydrogenases and histoarchitecture in relation to time of secretion of nidatory estrogen and high endometrial sensitivity in rat.
- University Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Creighton Univ Affil Hosp, Allergy And Immunology
Dr. Rajendrakumar N. Trivedi MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95823Get Direction
Dr. Rajendrakumar N. Trivedi MD's reviewsWrite Review
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- Dr. Rahnea L. Sunseri MDPO Box 2709 Aptos California 95001-2709
- Dr. Mohammad N Alocozy MD87 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Rashida Bokhari M.D1924 Del Paso Rd Sacramento CA 95834
- Dr. Afsaneh Khalili M.D.6 Woodland Road Saint Helena CA 94574
- Dr. John H. Howard M.D.8120 Timberlake Way Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Yen N Quang M.D.4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817