Dr. Angela Palaiologou-gallis practices Periodontics in New Orleans, LA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Palaiologou-gallis has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Palaiologou-gallis provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Angela Archontia Palaiologou-gallis D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70119Get Direction
Angela Archontia Palaiologou-gallis D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones is an infection that causes pain and embarrassment to the patients suffering from the condition. It is a condition that affects the urinary system of a person. It starts from the kidney down to the ureter and finally the bladder. Kidney stones causes effects to the ureter, bladder and...
- Dementia Simulator Puts Caregivers in Patients' POV
Dementia is a complex ailment that can be challenging for caregivers and healthcare providers. Dementia simulation is one of the best ways of creating a near-reality experience while also exposing healthcare providers to the ups and downs of living with dementia.Statistics show that this condition...
- Nursing: A Way Out of Poverty and into the Computer Age?
Healthcare jobs are expected to be at least a third of all jobs in the US over the next decade. Healthcare urgently needs educated and proficient workers as this is an exploding field since the dynamic of Americans ages 65 and older, who need health care, will double by 2060. As the population ages,...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- What to Know Before Taking Triamterene-Hydrochlorothiazide
What is triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide?Triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill or diuretic used for the treatment of edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. This medication is usually prescribed to patients who have low amounts of potassium in the body or individuals who are at an...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Snitzer DMD3000 W Esplanade Ave N Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Pooja Maney B.D.S., M.P.H., PH.D1100, Florida Avenue New Orleans LA 70119
- Dr. Ana Margarita Saenz D.D.S., M.SC., PHD.337 Metairie Rd Metairie LA 70005
- Dr. Aymee Costales-spindler DDS2540 Severn Ave Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Boris Stein D.M.D.1100 Florida Ave New Orleans LA 70119
- Georgia Kay Mcdonald D.D.S.4201 Vendome Pl New Orleans LA 70125