Dr. Katherine Kasik is a hospitalist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Kasik specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Kasik manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Kasik works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Katherine Elizabeth Kasik M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97210Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Elizabeth Kasik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- An Open Letter to Parents of Children with Cystic Fibrosis
A columnist with Cystic Fibrosis News Today recently opened up about what his life with cystic fibrosis has been like. He is a deaf 24-year-old named Brad Dell, and he loves everything about his life. Instead of letting the disease ruin his life, he has chosen to be thankful for everything that he...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Evan Andrew Soderstrom M.D.1015 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Rachel Lee Zubko M.D.3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Viorel Angheloiu MD700 NE 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Jill Elizabeth Pruett MD1015 Nw 22nd Avenue Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Charles David Culbertson D.O.2801 N Gantenbein Ave Portland OR 97227
- Dr. Elizabeth Tacvorian MD19300 Sw 65th Ave Tualatin OR 97062