Dr. Rupert Barber is a psychologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Barber specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Barber evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Barber because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Rupert Garrison Barber PH D's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78230Get Direction
Mr. Rupert Garrison Barber PH D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- Dr. Teresa Y. Chapa-Cantu PH.D.513 East Jackson Avenue Harlingen Texas 78550
- Beverly M. Davis927 Serene Meadows San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Margaret W Berton PH.D.21 Lynn Batts Ln San Antonio TX 78218
- Dr. Jesus Aranda-cano PSY.D.7400 blanco road 126 San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Marvin Daniel Abney PH.D.4057 Broadway St San Antonio TX 78209
- Dr. Richard G Brake PSY.D.15321 San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78232