Dr. Zeb Khan is an internist practicing in Hyattsville, MD. Dr. Khan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Khan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Zeb Khan M.D.'s Practice location
Hyattsville, MD 20785Get Direction
BROOKLYN, NY 11203Get Direction
Dr. Zeb Khan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Dr. John Mamana M.D.1420 Beverly Road McLean Virginia 22101
- Dr. Alan R. Vinitsky M.D2301 Research Blvd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Girish Sadashiva Rao MD7700 Old Branch Ave Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Katharine Spreng Waldmann M.D.3910 Rickover Rd Silver Spring MD 20902
- Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD2730 University Blvd. West Wheaton-Glenmont Maryland 20902
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103