Dr. Dale Wood practices Allergy and Immunology care in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Wood specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Wood provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Pediatric Allergy Brooke Army Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Fitzsimons Army Med Center
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Dale A Wood M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78212Get Direction
Dr. Dale A Wood M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- Treatments for Asthma
Asthma has somehow evaded the most probing research ever conducted, and still defies a permanent cure. What we can do is manage its symptoms as efficiently as possible and prevent the condition from ruining our lives....
- 5 Tips on Living with AIDS
OverviewAIDS is caused by human immune deficiency virus (HIV). The virus damages the immune system by interrupting the ability of the body to fight infection. The affected person becomes more vulnerable to disease. Individuals that are affected with HIV can acquire AIDS, but not all individuals...
- What Is Sublingual Immunotherapy?
Sublingual immunotherapy, which is abbreviated as SLIT, is an alternative treatment method for allergies without the use of injections. SLIT involves the administration of allergens in small doses to patients to boost their tolerance to the chemicals, thereby reducing their symptoms. Allergic...
- Risks of Immunotherapy
If you are undergoing immunotherapy, there are things that will be unseen, missed, or ignored that could lead to undesirable reactions or results. These reactions will range from allergic reactions to the therapy being continually rejected by your body.However, doctors have after years of research...
- William Theodore Kniker2414 Babcock Road San Antonio Texas 78229
- Patricia Gomez Dinger540 Madison Oak Drive San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Patricia Lynette gomez Dinger D.O.540 Madison Oak Dr San Antonio TX 78258
- Dr. David Eugene Hrncir M.D.5282 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Roberto Rodriguez M.D.3851 Roger Brooke Drive San Antonio TX 78234
- Dr. Bruce G Martin D.O.7711 Louis Pasteur Dr San Antonio TX 78229