Dr. Stephanie Karnik is a physiatrist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Karnik is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Karnik focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Karnik can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. Stephanie Karnik MD's Practice location
Dr. Stephanie Karnik MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Jarron I. Tilghman2820 Southwest Arthur Drive Lees Summit Missouri 64082
- Dr. Kimberly Kay Mongeau D.O.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Terrence Pratt M.D.120 Ne Saint Lukes Blvd Lees Summit MO 64086
- Dr. Talia Ramee Collier MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Rajorshi Mitra M.D.900 Blake Wilbur Dr Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. Justin Wayne Ramsey M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108