Dr. Eric West is an internist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. West specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. West provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1995
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1995
- Acid Reflux
- Actinic Keratosis
- Back Pain
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- University Of Ok College Med Tulsa
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Eric West MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73109Get Direction
Dr. Eric West MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. West
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- Life and Work: Maintaining a Delicate Balance
Finding the right balance between work and life can be difficult. According to psychologist Robert Brooks, PhD, the co-author of The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, most people put in extra hours at work thinking that their layoffs and...
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- Dr. Daniel W. Lee MD1044 Southwest 44th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73109
- Hamid Mahmood1100 North Mustang Road Mustang Oklahoma 73064
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Mercer DO5700 N. Portland Suite 102 Okc Ok 73112
- Dr. Susan Miller Dimick M.D.1227 E. 9th St. Edmond OK 73034
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.2700 Clay Edwards Drive Kansas City Missouri 64116
- Dr. Thuy T.T. Nguyen M.D.1908 NW 23rd Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73106