Dr. Pasha M Saeed MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Pasha Saeed is an anesthesiologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Saeed ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Saeed also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1985
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Jinnah Sindh Medical University 1985
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Anesthesiology; Monmouth Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, General Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Pasha M Saeed MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Pasha M Saeed MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saeed
- What is A Partial Seizure?
Seizure is a brain abnormality which is caused by a surge in the brain’s electrical activity. It can affect the entire brain and can cause visual disturbances, muscle contractions and blackouts. Partial seizure is described as a seizure which happens in one area of the brain. Partial seizure may...
- Understanding the Risk of Amputations with Diabetes
It is not uncommon for some of the conditions that exist today to cause other chronic ailments. This is often known as a comorbidity, which can be defined as the existence of two chronic conditions or diseases at a time in a patient. For some instances, the repercussions may not significantly...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Michelle Capdeville MD9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Michael Jason Walls M.D.2845 Chancellor Drive Crestview Hills Kentucky 41017
- Dr. Shahpour Esfandiari MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Louis Girgis Salib MD3622 Belmont Ave Youngstown OH 44502
- Dr. Bashar N. Jouma MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- John Christian Klick8361 Lucerne Drive Chagrin Falls Ohio 44023