Dr. Heidi Lee practices Neuropathology in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Lee studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 1993
- Ball Mem Hospital
Dr. Heidi H Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46260Get Direction
Dr. Heidi H Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Widow Creates Fashion Line to Help Parkinson's Disease Patients
Maura Horton’s husband, Don, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease when he was just 48 years old. Don was part of the about 1.5 million people who had Parkinson’s disease just in the United States. This progressive disease disrupts the neural circuits that are in the basal ganglia, which is...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the US alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- What Is Valproic Acid?
Generic Name: Valproic AcidBrand Name: Valproate Sodium, Depacon, Depakene, StavzorIntroductionValproic acid is an anticonvulsant that works by restoring or increasing the level of certain chemicals in the brain. This medication can be used alone or in combination with other types of seizure...
- Medical History May Be Able to Predict Parkinson's Disease
A study led by Susan Searles Nielsen, PhD, MS, assistant professor of neurology at the Washington University located in St. Louis, Missouri, looked into a new method that utilizes past medical records in order to predict whether or not a patient will develop Parkinson’s disease. This approach...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Narcolepsy: Causes and Symptoms
Narcolepsy refers to a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness during day time. It is a neurological disorder that affect the normal sleep-wake cycle. People with this condition tend to have sudden episodes of sleep that may affect during any time of the day. This disorder can affect...
- Dr. Karen Denise Rodman M.D.7955 Beaumont Green East Drive Indianapolis Indiana 46250
- Dr. Craig E Herrman MD7250 Clearvista Dr Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Meredith Golomb MD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Riley J Snook MD545 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Cynthia Leta Bodkin M.D.355 W 16th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Katherine T Kobza MD8402 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260