Dr. Luz Rivera is a psychologist practicing in CAGUAS, PR. Dr. Rivera specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rivera evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rivera because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Luz Esther Rivera PSYD's Practice location
CAGUAS, PR 00726Get Direction
Luz Esther Rivera PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Rhina M. Lovo258 Calle Convento San Juan PR 00912
- Yazmin Deynes-exclusa PH.DSan Antonio Suit B Humacao PR 00792
- Mariola Pedraza15 CALLE BARCELO BARRANQUITAS PR 00794
- Dr. Antonio Bustillo PH.D.623 AVE PONCE DE LEON SAN JUAN PR 00917
- Mrs. Natasha Vega MAUrb. Condado Moderno 13 St. Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Gerardo Ivan Fernandez PSY.D.CALLE B # 60 EXT. LA ALAMEDA SAN JUAN PR 00926