Dr. Lisa Czech is a speech language pathologist practicing in TUCKER, GA. Dr. Czech specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Czech evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Czech helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Lisa A Czech SLP's Practice location
TUCKER, GA 30084Get Direction
Lisa A Czech SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Valerie S Rapowitz M.S.,C.C.C.,SLP1593 ASHEFORDE DR MARIETTA GA 30068
- Mrs. Laura Hussmann Foss M.ED. CCC-SLP1159 COLONY CIR MARIETTA GA 30068
- Lauren Prather M.S., CCC-SLP4500 SATELLITE BLVD DULUTH GA 30096
- Donna Taylor-fraser S.L.P675 SEMINOLE AVE NE ATLANTA GA 30307
- Dr. Maryann Romski PH.D.295 BRAXTON PL TUCKER GA 30084
- Ms. Brittany Kimberly Kemp M.ED-SLP1 BALTIMORE PL NW ATLANTA GA 30308