Dr. Moshe Kerstein M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1048 49th St Brooklyn NY, 11219
Dr. Moshe Kerstein practices Pulmonology in Brooklyn, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kerstein manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1985
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Critical Care Medicine-Internal Medicine; Maimonides Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Maimonides Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center Program
Dr. Moshe Kerstein M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11219Get Direction
Dr. Moshe Kerstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kerstein
- 5 Tips on Living with Pleurisy
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy, also called as pleuritis, is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. These double-membraned pleura are important because they protect and lubricate your lungs as you breathe in and out. The small amount of fluid in the pleural cavity helps the two...
- Antibiotics for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis damages the lungs, digestive system, and other organs in the body. It affects the cells producing mucus, sweat, and digestive juices. It is caused due to defect in a gene. This gene changes a protein responsible for movement of salts in and out of cells. As a result, thick, sticky...
- Everything You Need to Know About Aspiration Pneumonia
Aspiration pneumonia or inhalation pneumonia is the inflammation of the lungs that occurs as a result of inhalation of various substances. These substances include vomit, food, foreign bodies, and regurgitated gastric juices.Aspiration of foreign objects can cause inflammation of the lungs,...
- Cystic Fibrosis: FDA Extends Use of Relizorb to Children
The ability to gain and maintain a healthy weight for patients who suffer from cystic fibrosis can be a challenge. Many children with the condition suffer from failure to thrive. The disorder has the tendency to cause a blockage in digestion that prevents necessary fats from being absorbed. Proper...
- What Is Sputum?
Sputum is a combination of mucus coughed up from the respiratory tract and saliva. It is usually a result of diseases or infections. Phlegm and sputum are often interchangeably used. Sometimes, the term mucus is used when referring to sputum or phlegm. However, mucus is also produced in the...
- Are There any Risk Factors for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition which occurs due to the inflammation of bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis; acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis.There are various factors involved in the development of bronchitis. The lifestyle of a person and his or her medical history are the main...
- Dr. Stuart M Garay MD436 3rd Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Alan J Klukowicz MD62 S Fullerton Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Charles Oribabor244 5th Avenue New York New York 10001
- Dr. Chirag Mehta M.D.96 Millburn Avenue Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Alison S. Kole MD300 Madison Ave Madison NJ 07940
- Dr. Nathan Rothman MD360 Central Avenue Lawrence New York 11559