Mrs. Wiaam M Falouji M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology1420 W Baddour Pkwy Suite 200 Lebanon TN, 37087
Dr. Wiaam Falouji practices Neuropathology in Lebanon, TN. Dr. Falouji studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1982
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Neurological Disorders
- General Neurology
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Memory Loss
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- George Washington University Medical Center 1994
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine Program
- NEURORADIOLOGY, University of Maryland Medical Center, Jackson, MS (1997-)
- Neurophysiology - University of Mississipi, Jackson, MS
Mrs. Wiaam M Falouji M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, TN 37087Get Direction
Mrs. Wiaam M Falouji M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Falouji
unprofessional and uncaring.
- Common Antioxidant May Slow Multiple Sclerosis Progression
To date, multiple sclerosis (MS), a chronic neurological condition, affects more than 2.3 million individuals worldwide. The immune system mistakenly attacks the myelin, which is the protective layer that surrounds the nerve fibers. This, in turn, disrupts the regular nerve signaling between the...
- Experiencing Multiple Sclerosis During Pregnancy
Many people living with MS face everyday challenges such as muscle spasms, numbness, extreme fatigue, mood changes, and more. Women who live with MS and who want to start a family might be wondering if pregnancy would be healthy for them.Of course, while this is a natural response, the chances of...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- A Great Resource for Muscular Dystrophy Patients and Caregivers
There is a group of diseases which fall into the ‘neuromuscular disorders’ category and that are characterized by symptoms which, either directly or indirectly, impair the functioning of the muscles. The direct effect would be via the pathology of the voluntary muscle itself, while the indirect...
- Carol Burnett's Beloved Sidekick, Tim Conway, Is Battling Dementia
A person's age or status does not matter when dementia is in the picture. Dementia is a blanket term for deterioration in mental and cognitive ability. Over time, dementia can progress enough to interfere with someone's daily life. ...
- What Role Do Gut Microbes Play in Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a terrible disease that affects millions of people around the world, and it can be particularly devastating to have to deal with this disease on a daily basis. Researchers have long searched for some sort of cure for the disease, but they have repeatedly come up short....
- Dr. Megan Elizabeth Mason M.D.300 Steam Plant Rd Gallatin TN 37066
- Dr. Marcos Javier Cruz MD355 New Shackle Island Rd Hendersonville TN 37075
- Mr. Paulo C Acosta M.D.3443 Dickerson Pike Nashville TN 37207
- Dr. Roxanne M Valentino MD353 New Shackle Island Rd Hendersonville TN 37075
- Dr. Richard Rubinowicz M.D.515 Stonecrest Pkwy Smyrna TN 37167
- Dr. Jawaid Ahsan MD253 W Main St Gallatin TN 37066