Dr. Andrew Paul Miller MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease3980 Colonnade Pkwy Birmingham AL, 35243
Dr. Andrew Miller is a cardiologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Miller specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Miller also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1998
Medical College of Indiana Indianapolis 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Andrew Paul Miller MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35243Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Paul Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Overweight Children Are Likely to Have High Blood Pressure
A new study published in the journal, Hypertension, shows that a child who is overweight is at risk of high blood pressure, three times more than an average weight child. In this study 1,111 children were followed up for an average of four years. Height weight and blood pressure of the...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- The Correlation Between Height and Heart Disease Risk
The New England Journal of Medicine recently published research linking height and coronary artery disease through the study of genetics. Doctors have known since the 1950s about the link between short stature and coronary artery disease, “but the reason behind this really hasn’t been completely...
- Alfred WH Stanley, Jr.2022 Brookwood Medical Center Drive Birmingham Alabama 35209
- Dr. James R. Trimm MD100 Pilot Medical Drive Birmingham Albama 35235
- Dr. Donald Gibson Gordon MD3980 Colonnade Parkway Birmingham Alabama 35243
- Dr. Marcus L. Brown M.D.200 Beacon Pkwy W Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Gian-carlo Giove MD619 19th Street S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Russell C Reeves MD880 Montclair Rd Birmingham AL 35213