Dr. Martin Fineberg MD
Pediatrician7345 Medical Center Drive Suite 400 West Hills CA, 91307
Dr. Martin Fineberg is a pediatrician practicing in West Hills, CA. Dr. Fineberg is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fineberg diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fineberg can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Melbourne- Fac Of Med- Parkville- Vic- Australia 1976
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Emory Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Grady Mem Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Martin Fineberg MD's Practice location
West Hills, CA 91307Get Direction
West Hills, CA 91307Get Direction
Dr. Martin Fineberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fineberg
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Dr. Mohamed D. Gudal MD43112 15th Street West Lancaster California 93534
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Marilyn M. Lange MARILYN LANGE10620 Riverside Drive Burbank California 91505
- Dr. Jeannette J. Levenstein MD16550 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436
- Dr. Susan Shaleh Schreiber MD8907 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211